• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

24 hour time lapse

Yeah, for some reason it lies. I wasn't able to get anything to play the .mov files that the app generates. You have to convert them first. You could probably even convert it from .mov to .mov and it would work.

Also, partyflavor, great vid, got a little dizzy in the parking garage. :) Definitely post a vid when you get a chance to try the slow motion setup. I doubt we can expect quality high-speed footage... Just imagine the possibilities of a cell phone that could record at 120 fps. Probably not on the top of the to-do list...

Upvote 0
Yeah, for some reason it lies. I wasn't able to get anything to play the .mov files that the app generates. You have to convert them first. You could probably even convert it from .mov to .mov and it would work.

Also, partyflavor, great vid, got a little dizzy in the parking garage. :) Definitely post a vid when you get a chance to try the slow motion setup. I doubt we can expect quality high-speed footage... Just imagine the possibilities of a cell phone that could record at 120 fps. Probably not on the top of the to-do list...

I tried Quicktime, VLC and Adobe Premiere CS4 and they will not convert. Any ideas on a converter?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones