2600mah + battery doorAccessories

Last Updated:

1. as329

as329 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    habitual.line.stepper likes this.
  2. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member

INTERESTING! I think I will get it just for the battery door and use the Touch Pro 2 OEM 2150 mAh battery... just because OEM actually seems to have reliable mAh values.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as329 likes this.
  3. as329

Thanks for the pics and that's a good idea. I went ahead and got it, because for $11 it's worth the try. I'll look for that more reliable battery if this one is completely worthless.

4. habitual.line.stepper

habitual.line.stepper Well-Known Member

Please post results when you receive it!!

5. as329

Absolutely...shipping from HK, you should hear back from me in August :D

As soon as it comes in, I'll run it a few days and report here. I just want a battery that I can use while flying. Trying to find an outlet in some airports is a pain. Be nice if I could go to the airport, surf while waiting to board, watch movies the whole flight, use the gps to get me to my hotel and video call the family without having to worry about the battery.

6. habitual.line.stepper

habitual.line.stepper Well-Known Member

My stock battery did all that when I went to Hawaii....... sure it was plugged into the power outlet for most of the flight, but that's besides the point :p

7. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

8. as329

I suspect that these are all the same and have been labeled whatever mAh rating the particular seller thinks will sell the best. I don't think this one is really 3K, just as I don't think the one I got is 2600....they're probably both 2150ish...just a guess on my part.

9. vaccdroid

vaccdroid Well-Known Member

Yeah they both look like the same exact thing. Best bet ( but no proof) is they are 2150 ish batterys. Beside to me 2600 or 3000 its all the same at that point.

10. caseyatbt

caseyatbt Well-Known Member

I think I'll wait for the 10,000mAH for $14.95

11. vaccdroid

Got it in the mail today and suprised how thin it is. Just slightly larger then the stock door. I was almost able to get my TPU case on it. Now I am making no comentary about the battery life. I need a few days to use it but it like 1/4 of an inch thicker then the stock door. Really barley noticable unlike the siedio one. Again I have no clue if the battery really is any better but after a few days will have a clue. Wish there was a case that could fit the extended batterys.

12. vaccdroid

Photo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

neoshi and tracerit like this.
  13. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

that doesn't look bad at all, flows well with the phone. is the feel/material the same as the original battery door?

14. vaccdroid

Looks pretty much the same as the back door. Good quality for $11. And your right the flow is great . Just slightly larger then the stock. Again I repeat I have no clue how much better the battery is. To be determined.

15. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

how thick is the oem 2150 battery? or how much does it stick out the back has compared to the stock 1500.

any clue if this is slimmer then the seidio 3500

16. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member

I'm trying to find out soon.

Vaccdroid, can you tell me the dimensions of the china battery? I'll go ahead and ask a vendor or HTC for the dimensions of the TP2 2150 mAh battery. Also trying to find the Incredible's 2150 mAh battery without the battery cover.

Also, does the battery cover cause a vignette-like edge with the camera?

Oh and how is stability while sitting on the battery cover?

17. vaccdroid

neoshi , on my way to a meeting I will do my best tonight to get you the info you need when I can open the phone and take the battery out. Appogize for the delay . In a car on my way and have no ruler here at the moment.

18. TravyEvo

TravyEvo Member

I'm more interested in battery life. I should be getting mine really soon but it's not here yet. Can you go all day with all widgets on (4G, WiFi, GPS) and still have life at the end of the day? How much % is left?

19. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member

No rush! I've already sent out a few inquiries about the other batteries in preparation.

And there is still the question of cost feasibility when there is the 3500 mah seidio now :p

20. somnambulus

somnambulus Well-Known Member

I'm debating between the ebay one and the 3500 sedio. Really I'm concerned that the ebay one may damage the device, however I like the look of the ebay one much more than the Ugly sedio one. I am not having battery issues yet, so I think I can hold off for now. I'm guessing I won't need the extended battery until 4g comes to SoCal.

21. vaccdroid

The dimensions of the battery are its the same exact length as the stock roughly 2.5 inches . the thickness is 5/8 of an inch. The stock is 3/8 for a comparison.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member

Thanks! I believe the TP2's 2150 mah is 8mm, whereas this is also 8mm, so there is hope. Now to find out how thick Seidio's 3500 mah is.. just in case we want to use this battery back with the Seidio's battery.

23. vaccdroid

Based on looks the 3500 battery looks alot thicker ( it is 3500 compared to 2600) .

As for battery life. I just used it one day so its hard to tell. Also It needs to run a few days as my 1750 battery got better every day. ( until it got defective and I returned it for a new one) I definetly noticed a difference but it wasnt a huge difference but still a difference. Usually by the end of a day I am around 50% ( day being 7 am to 9pm) and today with this battery ( no charging on purpose to test) I Was at 64%. I dont think this battery is 2600 I think its probally 2150 . that would be in line with a 15% differnce I got today. I will run it a second day tomorrow to see again.

For informational purposes I made 1 call today.( i dont use the phone for calls much) about 20-30 texts. I have my email checking every 3 hours. Weather updates 3 hours. I run Sports tap. I turn the phone on all day to see the time. I surfed the web a bit. probally 1/2 to an hour a day reading the news , this site etc.

24. vaccdroid

Whats a good place to get a TP2's 2150 battery for not too much money.

25. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member