{27/5/2012} a85_2058 rom

Last Updated:

1. applicationz

applicationz Well-Known Member

HERE IS THE LINK AND THE ROM IS EDITED VERSION OF CHERRY MAGNUM 2X UPDATE AND NVMULTIDOWN TOOL IS USED TO FLASH THIS ROM
    THIS ROM IS NOT UPDATE.ZIP PACKAGE EXTRACT IT AND INSTALL VIA NVMULITODWN
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70895491/micromax_2058.zip

IMPROVEMENTS ARE (MAYBE)
    BATTERY LIFE
    OFFICIAL KERNEL
    BETTER GAMING SUPPORT AND APP SUPPORT
    THE ROM IS NOT PRE ROOTED
    FOR ROOTING PLACE THIS IN MMC
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70895491/Root.zip
    AND APPLY UPDATE.ZIP
    and 1 more thing the +91 problem is resolved i guess

Advertisement
    vibhakarl, niksss, pab and 1 other person like this.
  2. riks4039

riks4039 Well-Known Member

nice rom till now working perfectly, sirf gps weak hai kai baar location cannot be found error deta hai, aur loop mobile main jub *555# dail kar ke koi bhi option send karta hu to phone flight ode main jata ha, speed bout acha hai aur main battery backup check kar raha hu, jo main jaldi hi bata dunga thanks for such a wonderful,
  3. applicationz

hey does not depend upon rom you need baseband to have better signals
  4. riks4039

thanks i have tested ur rom n its stable no crash yet just backup up is low 50 percent in 3hrswith just net surfing n no gaming or music
  5. riks4039

can u suggest any good base band for me which has good gps signal strenght
  6. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

@applicationz
    It will be nice if you also mention the source of the ROMs from where you get them in all the ROM threads created by you
    It will help other users too, to explore the main site

Regards,
    V.C
  7. applicationz

everybodys know about the source its 592zn.com
  8. zeus_hunt

zeus_hunt Active Member

@ applicationz
    Which Baseband would you suggest

TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0808
    TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0812
    TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902
    TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0906
    TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0908

Going through the 592zn website.. somewhere after translation someone mentioned
    "I have been using the 0908, very good"

But I think I used to have unexpected turn offs.
  9. applicationz

902 is the best in phone signals and voice quantity their is also some 0213 which has best gps signals
    zeus_hunt likes this.
  10. zeus_hunt

zeus_hunt Active Member

Double Post
  11. zeus_hunt

zeus_hunt Active Member

This is from 592zn

Kernel compilation time is May 17, the latest(screenshot below), very smooth, boot quickly, Internet switching no problem, other aspects to be further tested, but the feeling is pretty good.
    I feel this ROM is very good, learn how to make the V2058 card versions in the knife-card versions on the basis of my own use to feel good, standby power consumption can be achieved -2ma, network switch, the overall smooth and stable. The hare can reach by 5200 +.
    ROM on the basis of official original, streamlining the GMS system comes with part of the software, integration and update of some commonly used software such as Baidu input method, Samsung calculator, smart scene mode, quick diagram, RE, screenshots, all-round notebook and other modified version of the Sony Ericsson start.

It even reach -1ma standby, the MS for a long time not seen, update -1ma standby last night and just a ROM ran sub screenshots my phone to install 70 + software,
    Run points to reach 5200 +
    Boot memory footprint of about 38% (from Kai butler to ban some of the unnecessary auto-start software)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  12. chetank628

chetank628 Active Member

application & zeus
    i want to know does the rom have a english language support
    and want the free available ram of the rom is it 349mb less or more
    and the website u mentioned in ur post i gone through that website were i fina post of rom for w700 running on android 2.3.7 and support full hd 1080p play back support thre r many more roms for that chinese mobile
  13. micromaxa

micromaxa Member

14. niksss

niksss Well-Known Member

This rom is over the top. Battery shows 100% charge. The GPRS connectivity is awesome(best of all rom):)but the battery drainage is way too much:( when using data connectivity.all n all a very good rom. If possible increase battery backup in this rom.
  15. vibhakarl

vibhakarl Member

:confused: O tech Guru plz help!!!
  16. mmxa85

mmxa85 Member

I installed the rom correctly. I just dont know what do you mean by "MMC" folder. I am a noob so kindly help me, where exactly should i save the file?
  17. micromaxa

micromaxa Member

I am trying this ROM, it's good, but i am facing one issue in this ROM, that after few second or a minute, light on and off. please help what reason could be for the same issue..
  18. niksss

niksss Well-Known Member

i observed the same thing last night.......no idea why
  19. niksss

niksss Well-Known Member

Save it in ur phone's main memory and then switch off the phone. Press volume up + power button simultaneously till the screen turns green and then release it. Select from options to install the root file.
    Sridhar, and mmxa85 like this.
  20. mmxa85

mmxa85 Member

thanks niksss...for quick reply .one last question about rooting...do i have to turn on usb debugging and unknown source cuz i read in other post that we have to do that....thanks once again
  21. mmxa85

mmxa85 Member

just thought to check if i could do it correctly. I followed your instruction...released the buttons after the green screen but then screen turned blank...so i reboot my phone and this time waited for screen to turn red and then i got cmw based recovery v5.0.2.7-nvidia... there i get two option apply update from sd card and install zip from sd card...anyways I wont do anything unless i am sure about debugging should be on or off...thanks a lot in advance..
  22. aquaandro

aquaandro Well-Known Member

Select the option where is says update from SD card... also you need to save the file root.zip in your sd card...
    mmxa85 likes this.
  23. niksss

niksss Well-Known Member

u have to wait till the screen turns red than release the buttons
    select install zip from sdcard
    then either select
    1)choose zip from sdcard
    or
    2)choose zip from internal sdcard
    depending where u have copied the file,
    then select file--->install it----->reboot system now.
    it does not matter if debugging is on or off.

green type kar diya tha by mistake
    mmxa85 likes this.
  24. chetank628

chetank628 Active Member

guys pls suggest me agood baseband for wifi and gps i am just going to update to the baseband v0910 the zip folder contain 4 .fls file and 2 .cfg file and 1 sam folder i know that i have to neglect that sam folder but i want to know what to do with those 2 .cfg file whether i have to neglect those .cfg file also and use only those .fls file plss help me frndssssss