2nd Incredible Initial Call Quality FindingsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. owlmatt

owlmatt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If anyone is interested to hear...

I exchanged my original Incredible after having call quality issues. Please note that this has nothing to do with db's or signal bars. This is the quality of the call. The voices on the other line were muffled and scratchy on both speakerphone and through the handset. I know other's have had a similar issue. I tested these issues against my droid eris and the eris was superior every time.

I received my new phone yesterday and so far it is much better. I have tested it in several locations calling various people, both them and myself switching between speakerphone, handset and bluetooth and this time the call quality is much much better. Equal of that of my Droid Eris and the 6 other smartphones I have had on Verizon in the last 2 years. (I like new phones).

Though I plan to test it tonight or soon against my friend's Droid, overall I am satisfied with the replacement and suggest those with issues replace there's.

As a note to the Signal Bars. Since I have had so many phones in the last few years, each has varied in signal bars that it shows so it's not something I worry about. What has kept me with Verizon is not the bars on the phone, but the fact that every time I use it, it works. Simple as that. No dropped calls, no missed calls and no trouble dialing. So far the Incredible does the same.

Advertisement