3.5mm Male to iPod/iPhone FemaleAccessories

Last Updated:

1. ohiwastedmylife

ohiwastedmylife Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use one of those ipod car transmitters and I would like to also use my Incredible through it so I can listen to music. I have seen on a few posts a 3.5mm Male to iPod/iPhone Female ( 3.5mm Male to iPod/iPhone 2G/3G/3GS Female Adapter Cable - Black (95CM-Length) [E42323] : BestOfferBuy.com, Buy DVD, Shop for PC accessories, Discount MP3 Players, Bargain Deal for Surveillance Equipment, Cheap R4 for NDS, X-sim Unlock ) ... but that website has horrible reviews. I was wondering if anyone has used one of these or if there is another website where you can purchase one. Or if I should just buy a new universal transmitter that already has the 3.5mm.

Advertisement
  2. trunklips

trunklips Member

I tried to buy the one from BestOfferBuy but they never shipped it. They didn't even contact me. I sent them an email three weeks after I ordered and they said they were out of stock. They refunded my money and I purchased one from Amazon. The cable works great with my monster fm transmitter.

3. ohiwastedmylife

ohiwastedmylife Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Which one did you buy? do you have a link available?

4. playsbball87

playsbball87 New Member

Hi trunklips and ohiwastedmylife, any word on which cable to buy to go from the iPod Monster FM transmitter to 3.5mm?

I've been looking for this solution for a while, thanks!