3 DROID INCREDIBLES IN STOCK 7/1 in San Diego areaGeneral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifegoesby

lifegoesby Member

hello members. I know that the increase has/is incredibly hard to get. Sorry for the pun. I believethe ship by date is now 7/27. I just received 3 and they are up for grabs. I am not posting this to sell them per say....as I know they will sell quickly. I am posting this because this forum has been one of my biggest assets and I just want to let fellow members know that they don't have to wait. PM me or gtalk me. FYI. Standard VZW pricing and contract terms apply.

Advertisement
  2. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

What address is your Verizon retail store / website?
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Frankly, I'd be more comfortable if the seller had more street creds. Buyer beware. Mods are being alerted to this.
  4. lifegoesby

lifegoesby Member

I totally understand your concerns about the street credit. We are located in poway. If you go to vzws website and go to the store locator (upper right) of the website) and type in 92064 we are the first listing. Our number is listed and you can call us to verify. I know there are scanners out there and I agree, everyone should be careful. Check us out.
  5. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

I think that's all the info required for potential buyers to make an informed decision. Thanks for the heads-up... hopefully some of our fellow-members will be able to take advantage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.