3 halve internet allowance

Last Updated:

1. Cheule

Cheule Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just looking at the new 3 website, hidden in the bumph is the fact that 'unlimited' internet is now down to 500mb, from 1gb. This is contrary to what was promised on their official blog, and makes using any Android phone pretty useless for data.

They also have a spotify deal, but with this new restriction you'll only ever be able to use it offline!

Advertisement
  2. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member

3. Cheule

Hey, what's that got to do with the post above?

No need to spam other threads about GiffGaff.

4. trick202

It's a solution to his problem of reduced data.

It's not spam. If he wanted to upgrade his handset and you suggested htc, would that be spam? It's a recommendation.

5. Cheule

My main problem is that you didn't post any thoughts of your own on the actual subject, and to me just the link on it's own said "Come to GiffGaff".

I do acknowledge however you have not put up your own referrer link in that thread so bonus points there :)

6. trick202

Thanks for the bonus points, that's much appreciated.

My "thoughts" are all contained in the thread I linked to, and corroborated by members of this forum with considerable post counts.

I'm not responsible for how you perceive the contents after you have clicked. If you had read the thread properly, you would understand the content.

I don't have a referrer link. Nobody does for Giffgaff. It's not a money-making scam, it's a mobile phone network.