• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3 increased my data limit

Just looked at my account balance online (my3.three.co.uk......) and see that now "Internet Addon obviously started at 2Gb..). Didn't get any TXT or anything else from 3...

Anyone else seen this?? Weird!

fwiw I use my Nexus One for the usual stuff as well as occasional Internet access from my Laptop out through the N1 by either Hotspot or USB cable.

Upvote 0
I think part of the answer to this is the lifting of the adult restriction - they will only do this automatic if you're on a Contract.

They have said that by the end of June Everyone should have had the block lifted but said if you havent had it lifted (this was back in Feb when I got my SGS) just to give them a call and they would do it manually.

Dont ask me why/how but when I called the CS guy said in order to do this he had to apply an Internet Add-On called X Series or Silver which gave me the 2gig extra on top of my 1gig allowance - but it was free not the usual

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones