1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

3 issues with my Galaxy S IISupport

1. d34th1457

d34th1457 New Member

I'm currently having 3 problematic issues with my Samsung Galaxy S II, which are...

1) Cannot make/receive calls or send/receive text messages.

2) When I try to change some things in Settings>Call, it says 'Network or SIM card error' and some of the options are greyed out so I can't change them.

3)When I try to connect to a Mobile network in Settings>More...>Mobile networks>Network Operators, it says 'Unable to connect. Try later', it happens with all of the available networks which are Virgin,O2 -UK, 3 UK, virgin (Yes, it was repeated) and Vodafone UK.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...

Advertisement
    :
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi d34th. Welcome to the forums.

Which model Galaxy S2 do you have?
  3. d34th1457

d34th1457 New Member

The model of my phone is I9100.

By the way, I've put in a new SIM card and it has solved problems 2 and 3, I haven't tried calling anyone yet, so I don't know if problem 1 is solved but nonetheless, my luck seems to be improving and I may have a solution to the issues I've been having.

If the problems occur with the new SIM card as well, I still have one last spare card to use.
  4. d34th1457

d34th1457 New Member

Great news!

By changing the SIM card, I can now call and text! Now I know that if it happens again, all I have to do is change the card. :D
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

That's great d34th! Glad you got it working. :)

I would also suggest you check out the Galaxy S2 International forum. That's the forum for I9100. You can probably find lots of useful info in there.