3 issues with my Galaxy S IISupport

Last Updated:

1. d34th1457

d34th1457 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm currently having 3 problematic issues with my Samsung Galaxy S II, which are...

1) Cannot make/receive calls or send/receive text messages.

2) When I try to change some things in Settings>Call, it says 'Network or SIM card error' and some of the options are greyed out so I can't change them.

3)When I try to connect to a Mobile network in Settings>More...>Mobile networks>Network Operators, it says 'Unable to connect. Try later', it happens with all of the available networks which are Virgin,O2 -UK, 3 UK, virgin (Yes, it was repeated) and Vodafone UK.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi d34th. Welcome to the forums.

Which model Galaxy S2 do you have?

3. d34th1457

The model of my phone is I9100.

By the way, I've put in a new SIM card and it has solved problems 2 and 3, I haven't tried calling anyone yet, so I don't know if problem 1 is solved but nonetheless, my luck seems to be improving and I may have a solution to the issues I've been having.

If the problems occur with the new SIM card as well, I still have one last spare card to use.

4. d34th1457

Great news!

By changing the SIM card, I can now call and text! Now I know that if it happens again, all I have to do is change the card. :D

5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

That's great d34th! Glad you got it working. :)

I would also suggest you check out the Galaxy S2 International forum. That's the forum for I9100. You can probably find lots of useful info in there.