3 QuestionsSupport

1. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member

1. I sometimes play music at work through my phone with a speaker plugged in and today is the first time I've done this since getting the S4.
    For some reason it kept pausing by itself after so many minutes & I had to keep going back to the phone to start the music playing again.
    Does anyone know why this happened & how to fix it?

2. Again with the music player I notice a difference in sound quality whilst playing music through headphones when the phone is locked.
    If I'm browsing the net, sending texts or doing anything on the phone and then lock the screen I can hear the sound change to a more richer stereo sound.
    Has anyone else noticed this?

3. On most of my previous phones I would always hear a discreet beep in my earpiece whenever I received a text during a phone call.
    I never got this on my S3 & I'm not getting it either with my S4.
    I use gosmspro & I did notice something in the settings about alerting me when receiving a text during a call but when I selected that option it played my sms alert sound right into my ear which was awful so I changed it back.

Any help on any of these would be much appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. xjosh2724x

xjosh2724x Active Member

for the random pausing

just go into your setting\my device\motions and gestures\palm motion\ disable "mute/pause"

the reason why its pausing is probably because of this feature glitching or something
    charliehowes likes this.
  3. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member

Cheers mate I'll give that a try.

Anybody have any ideas with the sms alert query or why the sound quality is better with the screen locked?