3 things on my hero....Please Help

Last Updated:

1. tomemail

tomemail Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have looked all through the phone and the threads here for a solution to these ?'s...

1) I don't know how to make it so that my mail does not delete after a few days?

2) Is the way to save select emails to a folder?

3) Has anyone found a way to edit the default dictionary? Sure would be nice if "if" didn't become "id" and "on" didn't become "ob".

Thanks A Bunch

Advertisement
  2. LTZguy

LTZguy Well-Known Member

there is a setting to keep it for a certain amount of days. go to mail>menu>more>settings>send and receive>download options>and change it to what you want...mine is set at 3 days.

3. tomemail

Thanks for the reply

cool. I finally found the setting for "all". Will that keep all emails on it unless I manually delete them...I hope?

4. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

If you go to the server where your mail resides and can set up folders there, the mail app on the Hero will read them and allow access to them from phone. Otherwise I do not think there is a way to control folders through the mail app.

In settings I think you can clear the words learned or history, but I don't thinly the library itself is equitable. A useful setting... maybe on the future we will see that.

Regards...

5. tomemail

Thanks for the help...I check out folders on the server if the "all" feature doesn't allow my emails to stay on the phone.

I mainly use the compact qwerty and the bulk of the prediction is great, but just wishing the first choices/default were different in some cases...oh well...here's to the future!