3 weeks now....

Last Updated:

1. Mistawho

Mistawho Member This Topic's Starter

I've had my HTC EVO 4g for about 3 weeks.... I love it!!!! 2.2 Froyo update will make it sooo much better!!

Advertisement
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

And perhaps HTC doing their part to fix the graphics problems we have would be much appreciated as well with that 2.2.

3. tmaxey1

tmaxey1 Well-Known Member

I am still loving my phone also. I think with great technology you sometimes need to see the competition to regain appreciation for yours. I have a top of the line 60 inch tv that i sometimes forget how nice it is until i go watch tv over someone else's house.

I think phones are like that also for me. I went into the apple store yesterday to play with the new iPhone that 1.7 million people went crazy over last weekend. 5 minutes with that phone made me realize a few things. Most importantly the screen just seemed way to small. I had an iphone in the past. But after using the EVO i could never go back to that screen size. It really really looked tiny. It was bright. But when i held it up next to my evo i couldnt tell any difference in clarity. I think the retina display is BS. I ran a few test of browser and app speeds between the 2 phones and the EVO won each one. The EVO loaded web sites so much faster that it made the iPhone feel sluggish.

Now for the main advantage of the iPhone. Games. The phone in the store had so many really cool games on it. However, with the tiny screen i doubt i would ever play them. When i had the iphone for a few years in the past, i never played any games on it. I had installous and could install any game for free i wanted but just didnt enjoy playing on a tiny screen. So the main advantage gets muted by the small screen.

Overall... I am very very happy with my evo.

bobTX10 likes this.
  4. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

You just had to post this on a thread started by someone who loves their Evo. That makes you nothing but troll, good to know.