• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

<3 You Guys!

I was able to get root access on my phone today (HTC Incredible 2.2) and the wireless tethering thanks to all the knowledgeable people and helpful threads here. I probably won't post all that often as I like to use the search feature on forums instead of asking a question that has been asked 500 times. So, thank you all for your help today and thank you for your help in the future!

-Sean

EDIT: I actually do have a question though. After running "Unrevoked3" is it necessary to run "Unrevoked Forever" in the form of install.zip on the SD card?

Welcome to Android Forums! I hear ya on using the search function, although you can post here about anything, go to the lounge and just bullsh*t with everyone. On your rooting question though, would pop in one of the incredible root threads and ask there, i personally have no idea. In the future though feel free to PM me or any of the other guides/mods for any questions concerns you might have

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones