30 day release time or not?General

Will the Incredible be released within 30 days?

1. Yes, it absolutely will.

32 vote(s)
    68.1%
  2. No, it definitely won't.

7 vote(s)
    14.9%
  3. I'm so fed up I don't care anymore.

8 vote(s)
    17.0%

Last Updated:

1. axel_2078

axel_2078 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

From all the different dates and info flying around, I was just wondering how many of you really and truly believe the Incredible will be released with 30 days from now. I've become a bit skeptical.

Advertisement
  2. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

30 days from now puts us in late April. Every source we have (NKT, Stericson, Kcoan, Apang, various reader accounts) have told us to look for a most April/early May release. I will be stunned if it isn't released by then from what we know.

And if something changes, I'm sure we will learn about it well in advance - especially before anyone else. It's just how we roll in this forum.

3. jcald27

jcald27 Member

Lets remember that the Droid wasn't announced until 10 days before release. The Incredible already has Verizon branding on it. April is highly likely! :D

4. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

I'm so fed up I don't care anymore, and I just found out about this phone Monday!

5. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm not fed up... but I would just like a date. I would like VZW to say, "Well, we don't want to release any details just yet. But you can go to your VZW store on xx/xx/2010 and buy your phone."

Then I would be happy.

6. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

Going on what's on here and that a verizon employee told me a new htc device comparable to the n1 was coming "soon", I'd say within a month is probable.