30 day satisfaction on NE2

Last Updated:

1. guitarskoota

guitarskoota Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 29, 2009
    So I was up for my New Every 2 about a month ago. Apparently I've been living under a rock and never heard of a Droid. I had an old Chocolate 2 for 2 years, and finally decided to upgrade to the Env Touch. It was $200, with $100 online discount, and I got $100 New Every 2 credit. Yesterday 10/29 it came in the mail and I activated it and my new 2 year contract.

Now today I found out about this phone, the Motorola Droid. I must say it sounds pretty sweet. Unlimited internet and google maps and all that.

So I remember seeing somewhere in all the paperwork when I signed up for the Env Touch, something about a 30 day satisfaction gaurantee.

Does anyone know, if when the Droid comes out in a few days, if I decide I want one, can I send my Env Touch back, and get my $100 NE2 credit back, to put towards the Droid? Or is this only if I want to cancel my account totally? And if I can send it back, do I need to say like "I dont like this Env Touch and want to try something else" or can I straight up tell them "I would rather have the Droid than the Env Touch"?

I'd call and ask them myself, but I dont want them to flag my account stating that I am just wanting to upgrade to a Droid.