30% EVO Accessory discounts

Last Updated:

1. sdezrilov

sdezrilov Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just used a 30% off code for the Seidio Holster, paid $22 with tax and shipping. If anyone is interested handhelditems.com use the code 30htcoff not sure when it ends but worked a few minutes ago for me. They had accessories for other phones, etc... Get it while the gettin is good.

Advertisement
    Kelita, evo32, broken1i and 1 other person like this.
  2. epphllps

epphllps Active Member

wow, i posted this in the accessories thread, and on android central! thief! haha

3. sdezrilov

News like this travels fast, not sure where my buddy got it, maybe on android central? I forwarded his text to several other EVO owners, most went nuts buying. I guess the site will do well tonight... If it came from you, my hat is off to you, always like to save the coin!

4. epphllps

epphllps Active Member

Yeah, I was just picking on ya :) Heck of a deal on some items! 3 anti-glare protectors for $7.74 or so. Some cases that aren't too bad for like $5. Not bad stuff to have on standby.

5. broken1i

broken1i Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, bought anti-glare protectors 3pack :D

6. evo32

evo32 Member

Excellent post. Just ordered 3 screen protectors and a black seidio case with holster for only $38.00. I would have spent at least $50.00 at Sprint for all this. Anyone thinking of buying a case, buy it there cause they are are selling fast and the promo code will expire.

7. Kelita

Kelita Well-Known Member

Thanks! I finally found some purple cases I've been looking for since June 4th at a very good price. :D

8. sdezrilov

Glad to see some people are taking advantage of this, with all that we spend to protect our EVO's, we need to look out for each other and share. I'm probably going to pony up for a screen protector today, just a little hesitant as I like the feel of the screen the way it is. The sprint store screen protectors I bought don't cover the whole screen so I didn't use them, not sure why they wouldn't make them bigger to provide better coverage. Lame...

9. Danduhman.ds

Danduhman.ds Well-Known Member

code no good anymore!

10. sdezrilov

Really; just bought screen protectors a few minutes ago, code good until 7/9, did you type it right? Literally worked a few minutes ago.