• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3020 mod phone

Boraichee

Android Enthusiast
Oct 4, 2011
CHITOWN/SAN JOSE
Ok so im new to the forum but im not much of a noob. Anyways i was wondering if anyone that has done this mod can make calls with 3g. I know some people have ran into this problem but a havent found if theres a fix to it. Fyi when i
put my phone to evdo only it works great. Speed test came in at around 200 kbps give or take about 5 times in a row. I live in san jose ca to all my fellow ascend metroers. So far ive gotten 3g all around town so im guessing we have it good here in the bay.

Using 3022. On gsm/cdma (auto), (never once had to go to 'evdo only'). I get 3g and i've been to one place where it would switch to 1x. So far so good.

I tried 3023 once. 3g on gsm/cdma(auto) as well; till I went to "boiling crab" in san jose, and I just lost data altogether inside the restaurant. went to 3022 since.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones