• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ralph, welcome to the X10 forums, there is no need to double post. The guys here are pretty good at responding to questions.

One thing I will ask is where did you buy it from? There were reports that some of the ones from Ebay and China were no good. If it is a reputable dealer then thats another thing entirely.

They do work in the phone, the current spec for the phone says 32g (when the original spec was written the largest commonly available card was 16 which that was on the specs).

Hopefully the guys can step in and make some suggestions.

Reactions: Ralph01
Upvote 0
I,ve had 2 32gb and 2 16gb cards turn out to be fake in my quest to get a good but reasonably priced working one - I don,t even bother putting them in my phone any more , simply connect them to your pc in a card reader of some kind and run h2testw (free download) this will perform read/write tests and tell you if the card is fake/defective or ok

Reactions: Ralph01
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones