• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

32 GB MicroSD card update

I just got off the phone for the second time with a Verizon customer service rep (not sales). This morning I ordered my Droid X through them because i was returning from Sprint and had to make sure that they got stuff figured out from the Winback department.

ANYWAY... I brought up the 32 GB microSD card for $99 ($50 off the standard price with purchase of the X) and they knew nothing about it. The rep this morning even got a bit testy with me.

I called back later today and ran into the same problem, but the rep was much friendlier. I had to direct him to this page on their website with the OFFICIAL press release, and he worked with a manager to get it set up for me:

DROID X By Motorola Lands On The Verizon Wireless Network Tomorrow

So anyway... if you have problems getting the discount from a rep, use this as a guideline to get your $99 microSD card.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones