32g sd card and recorded movie stutterAccessories

Last Updated:

1. rockerdudelive

rockerdudelive Member This Topic's Starter

Buy.com - TOPRAM 32GB 32G microSD microSDHC micro SDHC Card Class 4 with SD Adapter

This is for sale and i was wondering if anyone had bought it and it was legit. I have seen the sandisk 32g microsdhc but noone has mentioned this card yet.

And I also have stuttering issues when playing recorded video. I have read this problem from other users on this forum as well. I was wondering (as others have guessed) if it is that 720 recording is too much to be recorded onto the stock class 2 card. If this is the case, it would cause the video to lag as the card can't take it.

so would a class 4 be enough to resolve these issues?

Advertisement
  2. R1_Rydah

R1_Rydah Well-Known Member

The card is legit, buy.com is a reputable retailer...

From reading the forums, the stuttering vids seem to be a froyo issue, not a card issue... Users report not having any playback issues prior to updating to 2.2... Also I've read that the vids play fine when transferred to a pc...

Maybe playing the vids play with a different media player may work... Try the rock player from the market (its free)

3. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

+1

4. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Buy only if you like the retailer and price. Class 4 won't do anything noticeably better than class 2.

5. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Oh really? Maybe I should try the hard reset fix then...LOL. I don't record many videos, so I guess it was never an issue for me, but the other day I had to record something and when I went to upload the video, I noticed that in the middle of the video the visuals stopped, and then caught up a few frames later. I thought it was due to the 30fps limitation that they put on the camera.

Even though I'm still happy with how the phone functions overall, I'm thinking maybe it'll just be better if I hard reset and reconfigure.

6. dereileak

dereileak Well-Known Member

I don't know if you really want to buy that card, I got a sandisk 32gb from verizon for $50 bucks, now that was a mistake on there end, but you can get the same 32gb from verizon but sandisk brand which is better for $99

Link to Memory Card

and you get overnight shipping for free, you can't beat that