Jake_Mongoose Well-Known Member

Item no longer for sale. Please close/delete

Advertisement
  2. Droid916

Droid916 Well-Known Member

Any trades?
  3. Jake_Mongoose

Really looking for the cash. But OOC, what were you thinking about in the way of a trade?
  4. tyw45

tyw45 New Member

So... You paid $99 plus shipping and want $225?
  5. Dukeblue

Dukeblue Well-Known Member

Well it's a 32Gb model so he would have paid $150 plus shipping actually. But the market for touchpads has went up considerably.
  6. Jake_Mongoose

Actually I paid $149 plus tax and shipping for the device as it is a 32GB HP Touchpad, bringing it to ~$165. I paid $20 plus tax and shipping for a leatherette case to keep it safe from scratches and whatnot, bringing the total to ~$190. I'm paying shipping and eating the PayPal fees, so I might clear ten or fifteen bucks.

Thanks for your interest.
  7. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Fwiw, its a fair price. I just got a 32g for 230 by itself and this guys including shipping, paypal fees, and the case. Glws :D
  8. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

Is yours still available?
  9. Jake_Mongoose

Indeed it is. Let's do business.
  10. iphone

iphone Well-Known Member

I got a 2TB external (w/cash) for this!
  11. rebel101150

rebel101150 Well-Known Member

ill send you a PM
  12. Jake_Mongoose

rebel101150, I tried to reply to your PM but it bounced back, saying your box was full.

I really don't need another laptop at this time, as tempting as the offer is.
  13. rebel101150

well the fire sale is coming up again in a couple days.oddly my inbox isnt full but i cant seem to get ahold if anyone.

just let me know what you want. I want one more than anything right now, I kinda love webos
  14. Jake_Mongoose

Just tried to send a PM and it was kicked back with this message: rebel101150 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Anyway, if you don't have any luck with the fire sale on ebay let me know and I'll see what we can work out.
  15. rebel101150

so strange, it only has 80 in it. Some kinda bug i think. And we should probably get talking, my paycheck won't even be in til monday so i'll be SOL on this one sadly. ill try and shoot you a PM and maybe we could work something out
  16. Jake_Mongoose

Since there seems to be problems with PM'ing here, shoot me an email at my Gmail account. jakemongoose at gmail dot com
  17. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

The PM system is fine. Whatever the issue was with rebel101150's inbox, he's informed me that it has mysteriously cleared up now.
  18. rebel101150

It was also saying I had new notifications for the same one over and over. so it was rather odd. Thought it was just me until others had trouble
  19. Maverick0984

Maverick0984 Active Member

Is this still available? Can you provide any pictures? Do you have any Heat? (HeatWare.com)

Thanks.
  20. BubZX

BubZX Well-Known Member

Rebel please get in contact with me about the phone u sold me. I havent heard from u in 2 days on what is going on why i havent Received the phone yet.
  21. Jake_Mongoose

Pics have been added. I have no idea what Heat is, other than a killer movie from 10-15 years ago.
  22. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

Would you be willing to trade for a ASUS Transformer 16GB with 8GB Class 6 card and you throw in some cash?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.