32GB MicroSD Card?

1. Where in the world do they sell those things? I know the Evo can store up to that amount, does anybody know which stores sell them? On Best Buy's website, it doesn't list a 32gb microsd card. And what about a 16gb one?

Advertisement
  2. itsnotagame

itsnotagame Member

i have seen a 16 at radio shack
    ConfusedHumanBeing likes this.
  3. WOW, RADIOSHACK! NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT PLACE, DUDE YOU'RE A GENIUS! THANKS A LOT! (sorry for the caps, just really excited. And, it has a 16 GB- I'm buying 2 of these :D.)
  4. mikecoulter

mikecoulter Well-Known Member

I just bought a new 16gb from eBay. Duracell models carry a 10 year warranty.
  5. jimmydee

jimmydee Active Member

I bought my 16gb. at Fry's.
  6. iTBaggdUrMac

iTBaggdUrMac Member

7. maw4bc

maw4bc Well-Known Member

how much was that?
  8. lopezbnj

lopezbnj Well-Known Member

9. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

LOL...even Amazon has better deals than that for a 16gb microsd.
  10. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

16GB class 2 should be around $35.
  11. hellow0rld

hellow0rld Well-Known Member

got my 16gb microsd class 2 at frys for $13 AR

link
  12. mtndew

mtndew Member

Kingston will not have there's out until first or second qtr of next year.
  13. Danduhman.ds

Danduhman.ds Well-Known Member

14. KoukiFC3S

15. RaiseUp151z

RaiseUp151z Well-Known Member

16. Karl14

Karl14 Member

I ordered one of these and after taking 3 weeks to arrive, it turns out the card is a piece of crap. Not only did the adaptor not work at all, after one day of use, it began making things unreadable and causing random reboots. I was unable to view any pictures and after taking new photos with the camera, those pictures would be unviewable. Save yourself the money and pass.
  17. rrolff

rrolff Active Member

Bought my 32GB card from Ebay - took 12 days to arrive.

The upside is price - $40 delivered.

The downside is it does not work in the TMO Mytouch Slide.

I can view the disk while it's in the Slide via USB to PC - I can reformat the disk (same way - FAT32), I can move files to it via USB - but I can't get the phone to recognize it.

Still playing with it trying to get it to work................... I was thinking there may be something up with the new MyTouch slide / OS ???????
  18. wuclan48

wuclan48 Active Member

Thanks for the heads up.
  19. rrolff

rrolff Active Member

I downloaded the format utility referenced above (version 3.0 beta) - SD Formatter 3.0 (Beta) for SD/SDHC/SDXC - SD Association , formatted the flash - then as it was taking forever (erasing), pressed cancel. This caused it to cancel the erase process, and went directly to formatting. The card formatted (FAT32) in like 20 seconds.

I then power cycled my device (removed battery), and all is good. I'm now running a clean 32GB :cool: Thanks to the above for the idea. $40 is not all that bad :rolleyes:
    edpowers likes this.
  20. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

32G Sandisk from Sandisk site, ordered before the Evo launch date received it promptly. Downside only a class 2 and the other manufacturer I believe Samsung will have a 32G out either now or later this year. it'll be a few months before the prices come down.
  21. lopezbnj

lopezbnj Well-Known Member

Which site in ebay?
  22. Danduhman.ds

Danduhman.ds Well-Known Member

lopezbnj and PriddyShiddy like this.
  23. KoukiFC3S

How much?