32gb S3??General

Last Updated:

1. SmilezzProper

SmilezzProper Active Member

Scrolling down the recent threads & didn't see one. My S3 is here but unactivated & I just saw a post in another thread that said Samsung will be releasing the 32gb S3 soon. Now see I knew my ears weren't deceiving me when doing my "research" but why didn't they just release both like the Iphone. Guess I'll be sending mine back.

Advertisement
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Both were released at the same time. I have the 32GB in my hands right now.
  3. SmilezzProper

Also I just read an article that said AT&T will come out w/an exclusive red model. The question is when? Can anyone verify any of this? Phone sales rep has no clue... even about the 32gb being available.
  4. treb1797

5. SmilezzProper

Through what carrier because I ordered mine last Tuesday through AT&T and they had no option to purchase the 32GB one.

6. treb1797

Verizon
  7. psybab

psybab Well-Known Member

AT&T is not releasing a 32 gig option. Just the red one. Stupid, if you ask me.
  8. SmilezzProper

Eh ok well thanks for your reply. Just read the article above & I guess it's true about the 32GB not being offered by AT&T. I mean I'm coming from an 8GB Inspire & I'm just worried about app space because my Inspire is almost full.

I'm sure the red will look nice but unless you have a clear skin case it probably won't matter.
  9. treb1797

Never say never they might get the 32GB down the road.
  10. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

11. treb1797

12. 5280Man

5280Man Well-Known Member

I picked up a white 16 gb model from T-Mobile. I was wanting the 32 gb as well but I don't think T-Mobile will be carrying them. I'd prefer the 32 but they do cost more. And with the option of putting in a 64 gb sd card I realized that a 32 gb model isn't that important. I picked up a 32 gb Samsung card for $30. That gives me 48 gb of space plus my cloud storage on drop box of 50 gb, Google docs, Google+ and Google Music something tells me I'm going to have PLENTY of storage. 48 gb onboard is A LOT of storage for a phone. It's cheaper to go with a larger card than an extra 16 gb in the 32 gb model which we all know will cost at least $100 more.
  13. SmilezzProper

Yes I'm with AT&T oh and Treb1979, I'm a female. I'm guessing you all don't get a lot of us on the forums. Guess you could say I'm just a "pretty nerd".
  14. treb1797

I apoligize my dear & welcome to the forums!! Oh...And & its treb1797 not treb1979, just had to mess w/ ya. Hope all works out for ya & you keep your S3. Just get a memory card...there problem solved. :cheers:
  15. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Not many but we are here! Enough anyway to keep up with the lads :)

Welcome!