32gb SD / Boxwave vs Phantom Questions

Last Updated:

1. Evoke

Evoke Member This Topic's Starter

Which brand of 32gb sd card should I get for my EVO? Are there any known bugs involving 32gb storage? I just succeeded in transferring and cataloging all of my music onto the stock 8gb card and don't want another headache.

Has anyone purchased boxwave for the EVO? How is it, and would you recommend it? I installed my Phantomskinz screen protector over a week ago and it still has a stubborn air pocket and is foggy, so I'm looking to replace it.

Also, is it safe to clean my EVO screen with isopropyl alcohol/medical alcohol wipes? If not, what do I use to clean it?

Thanks a lot!

Advertisement
  2. thekarens

thekarens Well-Known Member

As far as I know there is only one 32g card available at this time and it's $200. I have the Boxwave screen protector and I HIGHLY recommend it. They are fantastic screen protectors.

I don't use anything to clean my screen. I use a cloth suitable for eyeglasses and just wipe it down good.

Evoke likes this.
  3. Evoke

$200!? So none of these apply? Sorry, with all the different standards out there I can't really tell what will be compatible with the EVO, and I want to get it right the first time. Thanks for the Boxwave input!

4. jay2o01

jay2o01 Member

5. Evoke

Well that's unfortunate, thanks guys!

6. chasers

chasers Well-Known Member

im not sure how good kingston is but you can search amazon for 32gb micro sd cards. dont have to pay 200 bucks for them.