35% off SquareTrade Protection PlansGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-11-30 23:01:51
  1. Osensnolf

Osensnolf Well-Known Member

Fellow/Future Note 2 Users:

Here are some promotion codes I received from SquareTrade. I have several items covered by them but have never had to use their repair service.

I'll get one of these plans on my Note 2 unless someone gives me a good reason to go with another company.

Save 35% (ends January 31, 2013)

17B8VQFM04Y
    17B9FK0T05O
    19WFM903017
    19WFO44R01V
    19WFPZ9G01J

Valid only for the first person that uses each code.

Advertisement
    SeanPlunk and rdalcanto like this.
  2. rdalcanto

rdalcanto Well-Known Member

I tried to sign up, but the Note 2 is not listed yet under Verizon smartphones....
  3. Osensnolf

Do us all a favor and send a message to them so that they add it. Not sure how long or what the procss is.

Thanks for the update though.
  4. rdalcanto

I did it by selecting "other."
    For under $100 for two years, I couldn't pass that up, even though I have never had insurance on a phone, and never broken one before. But, as big and expensive as this is, I decided to get it this time.... Thanks for the code!!
    Osensnolf likes this.
  5. SeanPlunk

SeanPlunk Well-Known Member

That's awesome man, thanks so much. I just bought insurance and it was only $90 for two years. I wanted to put your email as a referral, but couldn't find it in your profile.

Thanks again!
  6. Osensnolf

Awesome - I'm glad it worth for each of you.

I have one more code but I am saving it for myself. :)

If I get more, I'll share.
  7. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

is there a deductible on Squaretrade on phones?

thanks
  8. JimSmith94

JimSmith94 Well-Known Member

Guess I'm too late. All of the codes in the OP are either expired or have already been used.
  9. rdalcanto

I "liked" them on facebook, and signed up for the newsletter. If they email me codes, I will post them here. ;)
  10. Beetlesauce

Beetlesauce Active Member

I got a 40% code off ($50 discount) by liking their facebook page last week. Not sure if they are still offering it. That's $75 for 2 years (essentially $3 a month). I've also never lost or broken or damaged a smartphone since my first one in 2008. I've never had phone insurance but will be insuring this one since I'm paying full retail ($700 + tax) to keep my verizon unlimited.