3500 mAh battery from ChinaAccessories

Last Updated:

1. trader914

trader914 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone bought and used those 3500 mAh extended batteries from ebay? They are all from Hong Kong or China and costs around $10 total shipped.

Are they total junk and.or damage the phone or is it worth getting>?

Advertisement
  2. I Like Soup

I Like Soup Active Member

I'm thinking there is an extensive thread on this topic if you get the time to search. I received two 3500mAh batteries and the back cover from China off eBay and they've been great.

3. trader914

Great...I figured for $10, I dont have much to lose. And you can get whole bunch of accessories like chargers, extra USB cables and wall and car chargers PLUS the 3500 battery for like $25 total delivered. Great deal if they all work as advertised.

4. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

Does it come with a backplate as well? Just warning you, in case you don't know, that this larger battery will needa new backplate. $10 is pretty stellar. Can you throw up a link?

5. trader914

Yes..most come with the bigger back plate.
    Just go to ebay.com and then type in "HTC EVO 3500". You will get a long list of the itmes...then sort by PRICE (lowest first)...and then you can click through each of the sellers (there are about 10 - 15 from China) and look through their ebay store. They all have a bundle package... then choose whatever you need for best price. I'm beginning to think that maybe they are ALL just ONE manufacturer being sold by diff people - the products look identical.

@ I Like Soup: How much does one charge last in your 3500 battery?