• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 3500 mAh Battery Update

Asterdroid

Android Expert
Mar 24, 2010
Providence
plus.google.com
For those of you who, like me, are waiting for the Seidio 3500 mAh battery so we can really crank up our phones without having to charge them three times a day, I have some information.

****: Hello! Thank you for contacting Seidio Online! How can I help you today?
*********: Hello. I'm wondering if there have been any updates on the 3500mAh battery for the HTC Incredible. I'm either going to get that one or the 2150mAh from Verizon, and my decision is pretty much based on release date alone.
****: We do not have an official ETA yet, but it should be coming out early to mid June if there are no complications.
*********: Ok. Thanks for the information.

Now I know it was just a customer service rep, but I'm hoping their reps aren't as uninformed as the Verizon reps.

Looks like we've got at least 2-4 weeks before it's ready. Makes sense, since they're designing/manufacturing a new back cover.

What doesn't make sense if the fact that they didn't have access to a demo unit prior to the release so they could have had this stuff ready at or within a week of launch. I mean verzion had plenty of accessories available at launch, even though alot of them weren't the best but still some manufacturers had access to the equipment before hand.

Upvote 0
What doesn't make sense if the fact that they didn't have access to a demo unit prior to the release so they could have had this stuff ready at or within a week of launch. I mean verzion had plenty of accessories available at launch, even though alot of them weren't the best but still some manufacturers had access to the equipment before hand.

I agree I am still waiting for the Seidio holster. The Verizon one was useless to me since the screen faced out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones