3500mah battery - Seidio or Laza sprint?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. equative

equative New Member

I've been looking around for an extended battery. The laza sprint battery is much cheaper than the seidio. But which is a better quality battery?

2. BHalbrooks

BHalbrooks Well-Known Member

If you'd like, I have a Sprint extended I could sell to you for like $40 bucks. Just PM me

KENNECTED Well-Known Member

I too wonder the same thing.
  4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

no issues with my sprint battery here..have had it since they were released
  5. chili_w

chili_w Member

Anyone have any experience with the Laza batteries?

I know that the seidio is supposed to be good but the laza is less than half the price of the seidio.

I am trying to decide which to order so any input would be appreciated.
  6. blauder

blauder New Member

I have had 2 Laza 3500mah batteries for about 2 months. They have more than doubled my on time for my EVO. I can be on 4G all day, gps on, surf, text and make calls and still be at 40% by evening. If I use wi-fi at home, the battery lasts me about 2 1/2 to 3 days.
    I say save your money and get the Laza.
    retroskater likes this.
  7. hove131

hove131 Well-Known Member

I went with the cheap 3500 batteries off ebay ... i got 2 batteries ... 2 covers and a wall charger for $18 !! Batteries seem like good batteries and ive read decent reviews from people who have them. All these batteries are made in China ... only diff between the seidio and cheap ebay ones are the ebay ones havent been through a QC check. There all the same. Happy with my purchase !!
    blauder likes this.
  8. Holeshot88

Holeshot88 Active Member

Im not trying to still your post, but I do have have a question for I am in the same boat as you. Who sells the best case for the extended battery comparable to the otterbox? I saw the seido has one but does it come with the hard shell screen protector like the otterbox? I wouldnt trust the flimsy ones.
  9. Mr.Gus

Mr.Gus New Member

I would strongly recommend you take a look over at tridentcase.com, I bought the elektra series case there and I love it, the only thing is that it does come with a battery so the price is a bit higher but if you look around long enough on amazon you should find it for less (I got mine for $50). The case is very rugged, and the rubber seal on it does a fantastic job of keeping the phone where it needs to be. They also come with a built in screen protector (which they sell replacements for) and you can even remove it if you want.
  10. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

I have the Seidio and recommend it despite it's higher price. The non-Rugged cover fits well and works with standard Seidio belt clip too. You need a sticky shield for the top and bottom edges which the non-Rugged does not cover. The battery has been the best Evo accessory I've added.