:
    THE W and 4ubest like this.
  2. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

3. Gadget Lovers

Gadget Lovers Well-Known Member

4. Sniper1087

the extended battery that you show is the correct one for the 3000 mah but the back cover isnt, yet the other one seems, correct I will confirm it when it gets here, which might take a while, until may 4th i wont know.
  5. LGconnect

LGconnect Well-Known Member

I usually only buy from top rated sellers and this person is not. Only has 40 transactions under his/her belt with one negative response. Then the overseas deal to which I don't like. One you have to wait usually 30 days and second batteries made in china aren't as good as they say. It may say 3500 mAh but I doubt it measures up to our standards. It is tempting for only $16 though.
  6. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

where exactly are the batteries you purchase made as the one that came with my LG Connect is made in China ?
  7. Gadget Lovers

theres already a 3000mAh for the connect, we just need the back cover

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk
  8. GodTalks

GodTalks Active Member

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to try it out!
  9. Sniper1087

exactly this one has the back cover which we needed, now if it doesnt work as expected we can always get a second extended battery now that we have the back cover.
    GodTalks likes this.
  10. LGconnect

The name on my battery says LG that means no matter where it is made; it will be made by LG specs. The battery we are talking about in this post was not made by LG in fact; I didn't see any company's name on it which leads me to believe it is a cheaply made chinese battery with subpar standards.
  11. lowlab

lowlab Well-Known Member

Thanks thats what i wasnted to hear lol,i got the 1900mah battery today from Feipusi ,i'll see how it does and report back...
  12. lowlab

lowlab Well-Known Member

we need to get feedback from some one with the 3500mah battery on a esteem seems to be the same.
  13. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

$#!& make this a sticky or something. i NEED this battery.

hope it works well.
  14. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

It doesn't look too trustworthy.
  15. Gadget Lovers

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk
  16. lowlab

lowlab Well-Known Member

Thankyou Gadget Lovers,for the knowledge.
  17. ElTermo91

ElTermo91 Active Member

damn i want this battery but it is alreadu sold.....
  18. LGconnect

There are plenty of batteries out there. Just go to ebay and type in ...

3500 mAh extended battery for LG Connect

Disclaimer: None of these people have top-rated seller status. If you read some of their negative feedback; some people are complaining the batteries they bought from them don't fit their phones. Buyer beware. Good Luck.
  19. Sniper1087

lol sorry dude i bought it xD
  20. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Well-Known Member

when you guys get it report on battery life and if you can upload a vid or pics to see how thick it is compared to original battery
  21. Sniper1087

ill take pics of it and screenshot battery life on a normal day of use and let you know battery life, now this will mean playing video, browsing, email calling and texting and well i think i might need to change swiftkey beta 3 since it consumes a lot of battery it seems.
  22. paarlberg

paarlberg Active Member

23. finalturismo

finalturismo Well-Known Member

this battery completely stops all overheating problems
  24. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Well-Known Member

do you have it. if you can plz upload pics to compare original and extended thickness ;) lol
  25. LouCash

LouCash Active Member

x2

And we definitely mean pictures of the battery. That quote is so horrible out of context it must be intentional.

+4 points for crude humor!