3500mAh Extended Battery For LG Connect 4G MS840 + Door Cover NewTips

1. lowlab

lowlab Well-Known Member

more info please!!
  2. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

well here are the pics of size, i will let you guys know how it goes with battery tomorrow, I will be doing 3 tests, light use, normal use and heavy use in 3 days.

before

[​IMG]

after

[​IMG]
    lowlab likes this.
  3. Sniper1087

4. LGconnect

LGconnect Well-Known Member

5. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Well-Known Member

dam that's a big hump hmm or maybe its that i don't have it in my hands.i think im going to buy the 1900mah lol
  6. LGconnect

The 1900 only gives you an extra 2 or 3 hours.
  7. nemster

nemster Active Member

My local metro pcs authorized dealer has the 3500mah + cover for 25
  8. KrazeeCracker

KrazeeCracker Well-Known Member

can i just call up mine and see if they have one? I mean is this just for certain stores or whats up? lol
  9. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

well if he's not full of isht then that means all stores will be getting this extended battery soon.
  10. Sniper1087

since the phone is slim in the first place it looks a little bit bigger than the esteem with a case, but hopefully with the battery life being a big improvement. so far i have to cycle it 3 - 5 days to give you guys real performance, the first day i did around 7 hours of really heavy use, a lot of youtube, netflix, texting, browsing, email.
  11. i just ordered the battery. i hope it works. i will post a pic
  12. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

So there's no way the phone will fit in any of the cases that are out for it with that ext battery and case on it? I'm guessing all ext batteries with cases will be that big. I've found ways around going through my battery so fast by leaving it in airplane when I'm not using it (i.e. at work, ect.) So I'm not really hurting for a bigger one just yet.
  13. lowlab

lowlab Well-Known Member

14. Sniper1087

The only problem is that in airplane mode you cannot receive any calls.
  15. nemster

nemster Active Member

Its the store in the coral ridge mall. Fort Lauderdale Florida. Like I said its a authorized dealer they carry some after market.
  16. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

sure, you can easily make the stock battery last a whole day. you just have to totally cripple the functionality of the device and not use it that much.
  17. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

I can't really answer my phone while I'm working anyway, if its important enough peeps can reach me through the work line, so I don't sweat it. I've had one charge last me a 12hr shift using that method, and left work with around 39% charge. Other than at work I never really use my phone enough while I'm out, only other time I see battery life being a problem is if I leave the house without a good charge (meaning 80%+). Maybe I don't use my phone as much as others..
  18. Sniper1087

That is one case , and that only works for you in your case, other people might need their phone so is good that you can make it work, but you are crippling the phone itself, by disabling the network, might as well don't have one connected and just run it on wifi only.
  19. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

So do you think its damaging to my phone to leave it in airplane mode for hours at a time throughout the week?
  20. Sniper1087

No I'm saying you might not need to pay for service and just keep it to use on wifi service, is about the same as what you are doing now, use calls through google voice.
  21. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

for what you're using the phone for you could've saved yourself $250 and bought and admire or a score M.
  22. fishbones182

fishbones182 Member

I just ordered a 3500 mah battery off of ebay with the back only problem is it looks like its going to double the thickness of the phone. Im not sure im going to like that one bit. But here we go.
  23. lowlab

lowlab Well-Known Member

i have the 1900mah by Feipusi battery and its hold up awsome...this is how i run my phone and i get throught the day amd still have like 35% went i set it to charge.

running the phone at 918mhz during screen/on, 478 mhz during screen/off and buck wild when charging.Also the only app that i run constant is whatsapp and JD .i dont tweet,nor check email either much nor care much for Fbook.Also have 4g on all day...My display brightness is at 20%..i also dont have gps on nor wifi..
  24. LGconnect

Is your phone rooted? Did you uninstall any of metro bloatware? I'm curious because I have this battery and it only last me 8 hours and all I do is listen to some music, make some calls and surf the web. My phone isn't rooted. I do use the gingerbread keyboard,Juice Defender and 2x battery.