360 asselarometer

Last Updated:

1. tomp

tomp Member This Topic's Starter

Do you think they will ever make it possible to turn the hero any way espcially to the right to text? cuz that would be way easier..

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

It's physically possible now , However it is up to the application you are using to decide whether or not it wants you to use it at them angles.

For example , I previously used an app from ADC2 {Sorry can't remember which one} but I could turn it to the right and even upside down! & it would turn with it so it is physically possible hardware wise {with the accelerometer} it just needs the app to support upside down viewing it from that angle to the right instead of left , Upside down etc. :D

Maybe you could ask one of the app Dev's to see if they will update their app to work at the right or upside down angle} :)

Carl C

3. tomp

tomp Member This Topic's Starter

Yea?! Im going to have to look for that because its much needed.. However If you ever remember the app's name please let me know.
    Thank You

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

If it somehow fires into my head I'll let you know :D

I remember it being some simple app which you didn't expect to need this upside down type feature , I found this out coincidently while rotating my phone the wrong way {to the right} to use the app but then tested to see if it worked upside down and it did! but like I said ...I'll post back with any brain storms {if i have any} :)