• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3600mah Battery or 1900mah? for HTC Sentation 4G

Hey Guys,
I just bought this phone from T-Mobile with a 49.99 4G Data Plan, is much better than my piece of crap Samsung Indulge from Metro, (that phone was still a useless brick with the 3600mah ext. battery, just a comment)

I'm currently happy with the battery life of this phone, but I have found a 3600mah made by Mugen and of course, it comes with a special cover because of the size; listed for $94.00 at google shopping, and there is also the another one made by Seidio for about $50 bucks with a 1900mah capacity.:):)

has anyone tried one of these yet? They say that Mugen is good quality, i don't know about the other one.

...has anyone tried one of these yet? They say that Mugen is good quality, i don't know about the other one.

FWIW, from what I've read on other phone forums, Mugen is highly regarded as far as quality (i.e. mAh ratings are fairly accurate, though no mfg. is making 100% issue free products, and, "they don't catch on fire" ;)). I was going to order the extended battery for my Nokia N900, until the screen got wet and the backlight went out.

As far as Seidio, I've had multiple extended batteries for other phones from them. All worked as advertised, no issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones