1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

$39 + tax + ship: SanDisk 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card w/ SD adapter.Tips

1. MareLuce

MareLuce Well-Known Member

$39.99 is the best price I've ever seen for a name brand SanDisk 64gb micro XDSC Class 10 card.

Shipping: Free ship to store, but Radio Shacks are scarce, so you'll probably have to pay $7 for shipping, or orders over $50 get free shipping.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card : Memory Cards & Flash Drives | RadioShack.com

I purchased mine last week from Best Buy @ $54 which was the best deal I'd seen then. Google it to see competing prices in the $60's.

Found via Fatwallet:

SanDisk

Advertisement
    :
    k3Ck, JunBringer, drexappeal and 2 others like this.
  2. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

Since when have Radio Shack's become scarce? They are everywhere that I am aware of. Definitely ordering one of these. Great deal!
  3. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

Doh! And I just picked up a 32GB from Best Buy and already opened it. This is too good of a deal to pass up though.
  4. donniegood

donniegood Well-Known Member

5. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Funny, I just got home from Best Buy here in Richmond, TX 77406, and I got the same deal on the same product. Can't wait to get my GN2, i bet they'll be a perfect match. :)
  6. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Damnit. I already paid $50 for mine :(

Eh, now out of stock online.
  7. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I have to retract my statement above, I just checked my receipt and it turned out I paid 49.99 for the same product. :/

[​IMG]
  8. Pioneer74

Pioneer74 Well-Known Member

Anybody having any luck getting it shipped directly to a store? I don't seem to have that option.
  9. donniegood

have togo all the way to the end of checkout
  10. Pioneer74

Now it's showing out of stock.
  11. MareLuce

Since the one near me closed in 2006 when they closed 500 locations.

RadioShack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For some reason I've always had a fondness for them. I hope their Crickett Wireless partnership helps them through the tough times.
  12. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

That may be so but they still have almost 5,000 stores in the US.
  13. MareLuce

Wow, that few?

Relative to Subways in the US (20,000+), that's scarce. I can always find a Subway when on the road. Last time I was traveling and needed a cable, I couldn't find a Radio Shack but immediately found a Target and a Walmart.

Relative to the number of Kentucky Fried Chickens in Shanghai (300), that's scarce.
    China Chain Store & Franchise Association
    I passed 2 in a short walk while wondering around.
  14. Jsucool76

Jsucool76 Well-Known Member

I would bring it back and just say it was defective. Worst case scenario they give you a store gift card, I'm sure you could spend it easily at a best buy, I know I could :p
  15. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

Ha! Well, I'm definitely not one to let memory sit around unused. That card is already sync'd with music and in my phone. Sounds like the temptation is temporarily removed for me...until it gets restocked. Since the offer is still good for a few more weeks. ;)
  16. Pioneer74

Price is $49.99 now.
  17. donniegood

18. richardgil

richardgil Member

I missed out. Dammit.
  19. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

damn it... missed out!
  20. MareLuce

miss_vickies, richardgil,

You can set an alert so that you are immediately notified of the next one:

create an account on Fatwallet:
    Coupons and Deals: Save money with online coupons and coupon codes

click on My Account
    click on the tab "Tools and Alerts"
    in Forum Tools section, click on "Create a new Topic Alert"

I suggest you limit the key words to

and
    micro

(not 64gb, microSD, etc)

so you don't miss out if the formatting is not exactly your search term.
    drexappeal likes this.
  21. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Hopefully soon they'll put out 128GB microsdxc cards since the 64s are getting so cheap. I'm hoping to come across the 64GB Note 2 early next year and pop one of these in it and have 128GB of flash in my pants.
  22. GNOTE2

GNOTE2 Member

now i read somewhere that some note 2 owners have a problem in recognizing all the 64gb micro sd....and that all it needs is formatting it first...now my question...what exactly do you have to do the get it formatted the right way...what type of format needed? there an extra program to do this with?
  23. MareLuce

Yikes. I hope someone knows the answer to this one!
  24. uhi711

uhi711 Member

Hello everybody,

I'm in the process to buy a Note II and 64 GB memory card for it.
    I already asked the Samsung's support in Germany and the answer was ambiguous like in the phone's user manual: they can not say if this card is supported by the Note II and I should ask the card manufacturer.
    My doubts about the Sandisk microSDXC U1 class 10 64GB started when searching ebay for such a card and after founding a few sellers saying that they had many failures with this type of card on Samsung smartphones.
    So, my question is, for those who already bought this card, if everything is OK with it and Note II and for how long are you using the card?

Thank you in advance,
    Daniel
  25. bengadget

bengadget Active Member

Missed it too, but hoping for some Black Fridays deals on one.