3BananaGeneral

Last Updated:

1. SGM-CO

SGM-CO Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am using 3Banana for note taking. It allows me to sync direct with my gmail account. I have logged in to my gmail account via 3Banana but can't see where my notes are being posted in my gmail account.

Help me open my eyes please!!!

thanks
    SGM

Advertisement
  2. ksyrium

ksyrium Well-Known Member

Did you try looking on the Snaptic site? That's where I see my notes posted. Try going to https://snaptic.com/corp/ and then use the green Go to my Notes button in the upper right.

3. SGM-CO

SGM-CO Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ah there they are. Interesting...I figured since it was syncing with Gmail it would be on my Gmail page somewhere. Defeats the purposes outside of being backup!!

Thanks Ksyrium

4. ksyrium

ksyrium Well-Known Member

You're welcome, glad you found it.

I think the only "connection" to Google is the use of your id/pw for authentication purposes. That's why the info does not show up on the Google site. Even though having it in Gmail or at least on a Google server might be better, I find that simply being able to use a browser from any machine anywhere to access the data is a real plus. For example, I've created a "note" where I track apps that I d/l and install on my device. I use this info in case I want to go back and uninstall something that might be causing an issue. I've found it handy to be able to read and update this info from the device or from any machine with a browser.