3D Gallery: Best 3d alternative to htc gallery

Last Updated:

1. mindshrink

mindshrink Guest

For those of you that like to customize. This is an app for you. I use the evo and run my phone on stock android all the time. It was irretating when it would revert to Htc's gallery. Not any more! You get the full feel of the stock gallery and the plus of hd wallpapers from flikie. Runs great. I didnt have any lag going on. Not one force close. Cant speak for other phone models but if you have an evo this is a must have app. Made my phone feel like an over sized nexus along wih some other apps of course. Nothing better than being able to hange the ui on your phone this app just makes that muh better. No root needed either .You have to try it. Nothing to lose its free.

2. ogrenator

ogrenator Well-Known Member

has anyone figured out how to select what albums it shows...it keeps showing pictures from the data files of game folders...obviously i have no need of seeing those..thanks!
  3. BadBoy

BadBoy New Member

phlojo likes this.
  4. pavlogor

pavlogor New Member

find the biggest free htc android gallery, more than 50 000 images :)
    address here : http://htcgallery.com
  5. phlojo

phlojo Well-Known Member

Does this only work for pictures and not for music? I mean, it wouldn't cause music apps to skip the folders marked as ".nomedia", right?
  6. cacapu

cacapu New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S with ICS.

Since the latest version, the process "com.flikie.wallpaper.gallery" run in background and drains the battery in a few hours doing virtually nothing :mad:.

I don't use any fancy wallapaper or anything... just the gallery to sort my camera pics...

I'm considering uninstalling the app, my phone dies in the night so I don't wake up :(... really anoying !