1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

3D Games for the LG P500?

1. entimsu

entimsu Member

What 3d games are there that have a good performance in the LG p500?
    I

Advertisement
  2. mycaermita

mycaermita Well-Known Member

Homerun Battle 3D delivers really, really well. There's no other game like it. But yea, it takes up a lot of space.
  3. Feeshie

Feeshie Well-Known Member

Raging Thunder 2 works fine on mine. I also want to know more 3D games that work well.
  4. cherian.me

cherian.me Member

Try out nfs shift, super KO boxing and My paper plane 2. They work pretty good too.
  5. andreiuc88

andreiuc88 Member

Hello, I have heard about the application PSX4Droid, which is an PS1 Emulator. I have read here and there, and it seems that PSX4Droid only works well on 1ghz phones. My question is why? I know that Play Station 1 had a 33 mhz processor! So I can't understand, why isn't this working on all phones with processors faster that 33 mhz? I mean Lg Optimus One has 600 mhz, so why is this app not working well in it?
    Please, if someone can reply, I would be grateful.
  6. viikraam

viikraam New Member

Hey andreiuc88 ....

The rule of thumb with emulation is having the processor of the emulating device (in this case ur P500) to be at least 20 times faster than the one being emulated (PS1) due to the some restrictions (dunno what or why? but they have this problem for PC emulators too).... So at least a 667Mhz CPU would be required to run PSX4Droid.... In this case I've seen many overclocked P500s run it smoothly.... mine is on stock and runs a few games like final fantasy, WCW Nitro etc., smoothly.... but ones like Dragon ball Z and Smackdown - Know your role! lag very badly and are to an extent unplayable... looking to mod and get some custom ROMs and overclock that 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU (Qualcomm MSM7227) but I'm afraid I'd void its warranty!! :-(
  7. Vyk70r

Vyk70r Well-Known Member

this are the top games i have stored in my archive:
    [​IMG]
    regularajkumar likes this.
  8. warlock911

warlock911 New Member

@Vyk70r

Have you upload them.... all of them..? if yes... then where...?? can you give me the link?
  9. Vyk70r

Vyk70r Well-Known Member

no i haven't it's just a screen shot :)

I'll upload them later if you want to download them.
  10. warlock911

warlock911 New Member

Yeah, It's very great full for me if you upload them, Here lots of user looking for great games for lg optimus one or just like another android phones.
  11. Vyk70r

Vyk70r Well-Known Member

give me a file sharing site i don't know any one good :)
    i have like 1GB of files
  12. warlock911

warlock911 New Member

you have to make 100 mb's part of it dude.... you can use winrar or winzip 7 compress files with settings of making 100 mb parts... Then you can upload it at Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

i hope you will do this... it's really helpful for us.
    if you need any help reply me..
  13. ramveersgh

ramveersgh New Member

You can use drop box to share your file on web.
    Click on following link to create free account.
    http://db.tt/3EnDdri

upload your file in public folder and give public link to share it.