3d games that work on the IncredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. dvdivx

dvdivx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Gameloft Gangstar: West Coast Hustle works well as a GTA clone. Menu is glitchy when driving but game works ok. Can run over pedestrians.

Gameloft Dungeon Hunter works well as a hack and slash dungeon game. This is the best working game right now.

Sandstorm however - nothing but grief. At least so far.

Tried Quake 1 on the phone but the controls are terrible and can't cheat so it sucked. Have not seen working doom or duke nukem ports.

Advertisement
  2. Adamx

Adamx Well-Known Member

I find 3D games to be a bit pointless on the inc. I like pocket empires and I may even dabble in a mud I play thanks to andromud, though it needs a little more work to make mud playing pain free.

3. narf

narf Well-Known Member

I too was a bit surprised how bad the Inc is at 3d games. Not sure if this is a developer issue or phone issue. I was also surprised how inaccurate the optical pad is especially compared to a blackberry. It would have been great if an fps could be played using the pad. Oh well guess that's not why I bought this phone.

4. Zomb!e

Zomb!e Well-Known Member

Did you get Sandtorm to finish downloading the extra files it needs? The only 3D game I've had trouble with is Asphalt. It is pretty choppy. All the others I've tried worked great.

5. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

I have no trouble with Asphalt or Sandstorm. Just make sure you download the files via WiFi to make it work.

Consider getting an app I use called "System Panel" which allows you to end certain apps. I always end non-critical apps before playing an intensive game like the above mentioned.

6. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Where are you guys getting these games? I can't find them on the app store, am i missing something? On their website you can only buy them for the droid.

7. AndyA

AndyA Guest

8. necosino

Or be a pirate, arrrr...

(Disclaimer: I neitharrr support nor advocate the act of software piracy. Softwarrrre piracy is a bad thing, and should be frowned upon. I will not provide, direct, or explain wharrre to obtain pirated softwarrre)

9. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq Well-Known Member

Raging Thunder 2 works very well

10. neggie

neggie Well-Known Member

where did you get quake 1 from ??

11. necosino

I like that his descript of Gangstar is "Can run over pedestrians"

Such a loving, nurturing community game :D

12. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Let's Golf works on the incredible? Much appreciated.

13. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member

How did you guys get these game ls to Download. The stock browser on my page only takes me to the crappy waspshop page which doesn't have those games and when I go to skyfire I see the games to download but when I buy it it doesn't download to my phone? Worst off I told gameloft and they act like the game isn't made for the incredible just iPhone

14. renesis22

renesis22 Well-Known Member

Download the browser "Steel". Then you will be able to download directly to your phone's memory.

15. necosino

Is that the golf assist that shows you the course, distance to pin, etc? I used something similar on my Omnia, would be nice if there was an android equivalent.

16. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Theres skydroid, its cheap and has a ton of courses. They even have the local courses around here and i'm in BFE. But no i'm talking about the Hot Shots Golf clone "Lets Golf" by gameloft. I have it on my ipod touch and its great.