• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3G/4G connectivity Error codes

Hello all!

I have had my SGV for about 17 Months. Starting 4 months ago, I have been getting an error code that pops up on the screen near the bottom and I loose 3G/4G network (icon disappears and no data). Completely frustrating when I am trying to use navigation. The error message pops up like when you connect to WIFI and "Connected to (WIFI name)". It will pop up a number and state "login fail, if error persists reboot or contact your provider". I have tried to contact VM about it, but have been unsuccessful in resolving the issue. I have done a multitude of factory resets to no avail.

Has anyone else had this issue? or know of a solution? Anyone know of an App that can log those pop up messages for review? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not too sure if you're still having this problem or even have the device but I did experience this problem a few times owning this phone, try opening dialer and input ##SCRTN# it's a dialer code that reactivates the phone and that has fixed my problem in the past, Hope this helps

Bob has left the theater.
clear.png
clear.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones