After 2 months of so much troubleshooting, I think i figured it out. I was having a problem with my HTC Evo connecting to the 3G service to access internet/email/pic mail. I was able to call and send texts but that was it. The 3G icon would disappear and come back. I picked up the phone on the day it was released. After the first update, I noticed my phone dropping the 3G service and getting the error code(67) invalid username/password. I troubleshot with SPRINT and they resetted my phone and updated my profile. It worked for a couple of days and then went back to the issue. They totally made me reset the whole phone from scratch. It worked for another couple of days then back to the same issue. Then they resetted the whole account and re-provisioned the account. Again, it had issues. Did the battery pull, reset, etc. I'm a technical person and always turned everything off and also killed apps thinking it might be software causing the issue. Then I returned the phone and got a new one. The new one worked for a couple of days and then had the same problem. Sprint again made me do everything from resetting to re-provisioning(delete the whole account and then create it). This time it was up for like 2 weeks and then another update and then the problem re-occurred. This time I kept the phone with stock apps plus a paid app which was slingplayer-thought it maybe a a third party software issue thinking it was Fring or something. Worked for another couple of days and then back to the same issue. At SPRINT, they were lost. Followed the same steps by Sprint and then they hung up just to get me back up but as you know it would have the same issue a couple days. All this time, my wife has the same phone and she never dropped the connection. My phone would be right next to hers and she would have her 3g connection. I was sooooo frustrated. I checked all settings on both phones to try to figure out why my 3G would never connect-it would be stuck in the settings tab under wireless and networks trying to "TURN ON" but never would connect(would be greyed out). My line is under my wifes account under a family share plan. I started to check all settings and noticed under phone identity under about phone under settings, we both have the same username. It was firstname.lastname@example.org. When I called sprint and told them it maybe the same username, they said no(one was name01 and the other was name1). I remember both had the same username and maybe they changed it when I told them the problem. So what I asked them to do was change my whole username to my name. Sprint told me the username is set up to access the internet and email. I think when the phone tries to connect to 3G, it authenticates and verifies that the number is set up for 3G. Since my phone had the same username as my wife's phone, it kept kicking me off the 3G connection. That's why she never was kicked off because she was the main line. I changed the username today and it hasn't dropped once-kind of funny though that it always happens after an update is performed OTA. I think that was the issue. Really can't stand the SPRINT reps. Sometimes they have no idea how to think out the box and troubleshoot or find a person who does know. They were lost and should of escalated the issue or find a engineer who can understand they way the network and equipment work. After you isolate the handset and software, it has to be something on the network and not the customers handset. Maybe I should work for Sprint-LOL. After months of frustrating and almost cancelling, I hope this fixed the issue 100%. Hope a person who runs into this issue will be able to use this info because Sprint may not be able to help you LOL.