• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3G data connection suddenly drops

I keep running into this issue. First of all, I live in a very good service area, so it's not lack of a strong signal that causes this. I'll be using the web browser and suddenly a page won't load and I look up to notice my 3G icon is gone! It usually takes turning off/on the phone to get it back. It's super annoying and I was wondering if anyone else ever experiences this and if so, is there anything that can be done to fix it?

This happens to me too but I don't have great data coverage in my house. Keep in mind that phone and data is two different signals. Meaning that just because you have decent bars doesn't mean your data is going to have good connection. This is what's going on with me. I've talked to advanced tech support several times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones