3G data connection suddenly dropsSupport

Last Updated:

1. ImmaSlave4U

ImmaSlave4U Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I keep running into this issue. First of all, I live in a very good service area, so it's not lack of a strong signal that causes this. I'll be using the web browser and suddenly a page won't load and I look up to notice my 3G icon is gone! It usually takes turning off/on the phone to get it back. It's super annoying and I was wondering if anyone else ever experiences this and if so, is there anything that can be done to fix it?

Advertisement
  2. s_special

s_special Well-Known Member

this happened to me last night. all of a sudden my Mobile network was offline all by itself. playing around with it i figured it out. long press the button on top of the phone and at the bottom of the menu is a "mobile network" button (below the airplane mode). it was just off in my case.

3. tx_dbs_tx

tx_dbs_tx Active Member

This happens to me too but I don't have great data coverage in my house. Keep in mind that phone and data is two different signals. Meaning that just because you have decent bars doesn't mean your data is going to have good connection. This is what's going on with me. I've talked to advanced tech support several times.

4. mpeg3s

mpeg3s Member

5. mpeg3s

mpeg3s Member

Update:

I've now wiped the phone and I get no 3G data with it seems the same setup.