• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3G download issues

DB80NYC

Lurker
Sep 24, 2010
NYC
So, after running speed tests on my epic 4G and getting 230 kb/s or lower every time i decided to call sprint. After dealing with their tech support they have suggested i return the phone to the store and exchange for another one. Has anyone else had this issue, i'm talking download, not up....my upload speeds were a whole 6 kb/s....i would have been happy with the 150 others were complaining about.

I've seen may people complaining about their upload speeds, but not download. I have tested 3 other Epic's in my office one and 2 out of the total 4 including mine had horrible download speeds. I know the upload speeds are a common problem and i did read today that they are beginning to roll out updates tomorrow, however most feel that is to fix the upload and GPS issues. My inquiry was if others were experiencing problems with the Download speed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones