3G EVO + Verizon = When?

Last Updated:

1. ScubaCA

ScubaCA Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have searched and searched to find if a 3G only EVO or another non-4G version of the EVO will be released on Verizon? Does Anybody know? What are they calling it? Does it even exist? When will they release it?

I like the Droid X but I don't want all that Motorola Blur crap that they tend to throw on, plus I really like the front facing camera on the EVO.

I am coming from a Blackberry (because they suck) so I am new to the Android thing and lookin' for some help.

Advertisement
  2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Nothing like that is on the horizion , but the Incredible is exactly the same thing minus front facing camera and 4.3 screen

3. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

I've never heard anything about an Evo being released on VZW, and I doubt they'd go that route. The rate of innovation on Android phones is too fast and I'm sure they'd rather push out the next big thing rather than spend money bringing the EVO out. I think it's likely VZW will have a phone with a front facing camera soon since it's a current fad. Apparently phones in Europe and Asia have had them for years and no one uses them. Speaking of all the "Motorola Blur crap", you do realize that the EVO comes with a bunch of "HTC Sense" crap right?

ScubaCA likes this.
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

No one knows yet. I thought that Evo 4g was coming to verizon when 4g goes public.
    Welcome to Android Forums! :)

ScubaCA likes this.
  5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!