3g issue this morning?

Last Updated:

1. baa269

baa269 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:mad:well ever since i left a friends house last night i have had no 3g and hardly 1 bar... im back at my house now where i normall have 3 bars and 3g.. still none. GPS also will not locate me even outside on this clear day in the middle of the street. tried the figure 8s above my head, battery pull, shut it off for an hour turned it back on still nothing. anyone else with this issue in northeast ohio? i think i may have gotten another dud refurb... :mad:

Advertisement
  2. mode

mode Active Member

Have you tried putting it in airplane mode and then back in normal mode?

3. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

I constantly have to put my phone in airplane and back to get 3G...My current droid (4th one) just loves to switch to 1x when i want to surf the web. It is INCREDIBLY annoying...November when i can get a new phone cannot come soon enough...

4. sbursik

sbursik Well-Known Member

Try doing a *228 option 2 as well. I have seen a significant signal strength increase in my area after updating.

5. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

*228 did not work at all for me...

6. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

call VZW and complain. there are many threads, here and other Droid sites, where reception has dropped or changed.. put them on notice

7. baa269

baa269 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well i called this morning. Dennis the guy i spoke with was really helpful but nothing worked... he put in the trouble ticket and said that hed put it in to be taken care of today and get back to me. i have yet to hear back and still on 1g with hardly no signal... im giving it til tomorrow before i call back. wifes phone is fine perfect signal and all no voice , text, or data issue. just mine.