• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 3g issue

mdizzle99

Android Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2010
Is there any reason why my 3g signal would become weaker after loading a custom ROM and/or kernel? I have just started flashing roms and so am still new to this, but it seems after loading Fresh 3.2 and netarchy-toastmod kernel my 3g signal is about half what it was. I also flashed... manups theme and a battery mod. Could any of these things be the culprit or is it probably just an unrelated coincidence?

Is there any reason why my 3g signal would become weaker after loading a custom ROM and/or kernel? I have just started flashing roms and so am still new to this, but it seems after loading Fresh 3.2 and netarchy-toastmod kernel my 3g signal is about half what it was. I also flashed... manups theme and a battery mod. Could any of these things be the culprit or is it probably just an unrelated coincidence?

Try updating PRL and Profile.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones