3G issues in SoCal?

Last Updated:

1. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im having a tough time with 3G since last night, maybe even a few nights ago as well. Anyone having problems? When i choose to only use 2G networks, Edge works perfectly fine, but 3G is just not having it. Im running 5.0.2G Haykuro build with 1.22 radio. At first i thought it was the new radio 2.22. But when i switched back, it was the same thing. Ive gone as far as using "H" build with same issues to "G" build and even the old JF 1.42 build. Something tells me its a Tmobile issue.

Advertisement
  2. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

no issues here in Anaheim, however I have had issues at work in Bellflower over near Lakewood and Cedar/Rose area which is near N LB if that helps you any... and I am also running Haykuro new radio though

3. N3TWORK BURN3R

H mm, i haven't checked it in a while since my post. But like Ive said, Ive run all roms on both radios and same thing. This leads me to believe its a T mobile issue. My wife's G1 was also acting up when connected to 3G.

4. N3TWORK BURN3R

Well here i am again, 3G is on the fritz again....anyone else having issues?