3G Issues

Last Updated:

1. timmywa

timmywa Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does VZW have some sort of quality feedback system? I know where there's a weak/dead spot on my commute where 3g ALWAYS drops. I know this because I stream an mp3 station while I drive. I've hung the phone up from the rear-view mirror, put it on the passenger seat face up/face down and have not been able to avoid the drop.

Is there somewhere I can send a note to their folks or enter a trouble-ticket? I would assume a slight modification to an existing tower would fix the problem.

Thanks for any direction.

-Timmy

Advertisement
  2. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

You can go into a store or call customer service and have them initiate a trouble ticket. Some times they will actually send someone out to the area and investigate the issue if it effects enough people.

3. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member

Trouble tickets are created through the tech support department. You really will have to convince them to setup to have a test man come by with their car and test it, but this is how we do it.

4. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

yup call CS and have an address or coordinates available for them. If this is in a sparsely populated area they may or may not act on it...