3G on M835Tips

1. jefffran

jefffran Member

lol ok i basically just download drivermax at the cnet website after i was done i plug in my phone so it can show the android adapter under other device after that i open up drivermax and under the driver download and info i clicked identify unknown drivers or maybe i think check online for driver updates(don't remember) internet explorer will pop out to send you to the drivermax website. and there will be like maybe as i remember 6 or 4 drivers that were showing i picked the one that save huawei adb and also android adapter modem. ( sorry it sound like this i really didn't remember it that well even through its been a day) got a image of how my looks like Link: DriverMax - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Attached Files:

fonzi1289 likes this.
  2. ur_okay3

ur_okay3 Member

uhm ok:confused:...i will try it right now... :D
  3. ur_okay3

ur_okay3 Member

OK I HAD NO LUCK. i updated the same drivers you did and had no luck... try to do a tutorial bro plz!!!!!
  4. fonzi1289

fonzi1289 Active Member

Thanks jefffran!!
    U helped ALOT!!!
  5. fonzi1289

fonzi1289 Active Member

So Got 3G in Bakersfield CA :D
    Awesome but my wifi isnt working anymore???

Pretty sure its because of CM7 though.
  6. jefffran

jefffran Member

Um that quite something there but I see what I can do.
  7. Goldenakin

Goldenakin Well-Known Member

It's stuck on generating archive index files :( , what do i do?
  8. jefffran

jefffran Member

I would just leave it there since it take some time and how long has it been there?
  9. Goldenakin

Not sure, i closed my laptop last night and it forced closed when i reopened it, ill leave it open and see how long it will take
  10. Goldenakin

Still hasnt moved from generating archive files:confused:
  11. drebel187

drebel187 New Member

This worked perfect! it should be a Sticky!! :cool:
  12. totlth

totlth Well-Known Member

Any luck with this one yet?
  13. jefffran

jefffran Member

drkcobra and totlth like this.
  14. jefffran

jefffran Member

Um i guess if this would to happen to me i would reinstall drivermax or just move on to another computer, i be back if i can find the right answer.
  15. ur_okay3

ur_okay3 Member

Untitled.jpg I DOWNLOADED THE adb interface drivers and the hauwei modem driver and no luck still! i dont see the com port what am i doing wrong plz hep
  16. mcr0986

mcr0986 Member

for some crazy reason i cant get DriverMax to work... everytime i ask it to send me an activation email it says that i am using an obsolete version of the software that cannot connect to the internet and directs me to update the software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software at least 3 times with the same result everytime. Any help would be appreciated. I am sick of 1x and i live in ft. lauderdale fl and know i can get 3g with this update.
  17. totlth

totlth Well-Known Member

Did you set the usb ports on your phone to Manufacture mode?
  18. ur_okay3

ur_okay3 Member

sure did..also on debug mode and unmounted sd card
  19. web85

web85 Member

:)anybody else pulling 3G on there m835 in california iv had it sense friday and it hasn't went back to 1x yet the prl file updated to 2025:)
  20. jefffran

jefffran Member

I see, you might be missing just one more driver. from what i would do here i would connect your phone to the computer (on Manufacture mode,make sure to restart phone after that) and open up drivermax and select check online for driver updates or either Identify unknown hardware and see you are missing anything.also what os are you running and what bit you on (32 or 64)
  21. ur_okay3

ur_okay3 Member

ok ill give it a try but i have done that like a dozen times. you think you can post the drivers you used.am running on a 32 bit
  22. jefffran

jefffran Member

ok but what operation system? seem like you might have either win7 or vista
  23. ur_okay3

ur_okay3 Member

win7
  24. fonzi1289

fonzi1289 Active Member

Yes Sir i have had it for a month. But i Manually updated the PRL
  25. cukimunzter

cukimunzter New Member

yes sir i have since Oct 5 i got a ota update , luckily no need to Manually update the PRL.At first i though it was a mistake lol but phewww glad it wasn't.