• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3G Problems Droid

Hi guys, I need help with my Droid, my 3G does not work at all...I have to use Wifi so when im at work/outside I can't use anything because I don't have any connections available, I hope you guys can help me sort the problem out...P.S im new to the forums :)

What device?

Reactions: motorola beast
Upvote 0
It's the Motorola Droid
sy7zue.jpg

I also live in the U.K
I hope you can help me :).

Upvote 0
I'm having a similar problem with my g/f's DInc, there's no 3G whatsoever, no icon, nothing, and have to use WiFi. I posted the prob in a few diff forums (I think this one, as well) to see if any users have come across this issue. The answer I was given was to call Verizon (or whomever your carrier is) and they need to basically shut off data to the phone, and then turn it back on. They'll ask you to reboot your phone, and viola.

So give that a try and see what happens. Oh, and now that you know that your phone is the Milestone, you will have better luck if you direct your questions and feedback here: Motorola Milestone - Android Forums

Best of luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones