3G settingsSupport

1. ksty

ksty New Member

Hey everyone

Have had my Pulse a few days now, and today was the first time of taking it to work - figured that as I wouldn't be using it in the office all day, I'd switch off 3G to (hopefully) save on some battery power. Now i can't remember how to switch it back on! and the user guide isn't all that helpful....

K

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hi ksty & Welcome to the Forums! :D

Go to Settings -> Wireless Controls -> Mobile Networks -> Un-select "Use only 2G Networks"

Carl C ;)
  3. ksty

ksty New Member

Hey Carl

Thanx for the rapid response! I've just checked though, and this is not selected - what am i doing wrong here?

K
  4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Not sure lool :D

Well , you could always download this app called "2G-3G OnOff" free off the Android Market then you can switch between the modes quickly :)

When you download it apply it as a widget : Hold an empty part of your home screen -> A pop-up should appear -> select Widgets -> Select the 2G-3G widget

Now all you have to do is tap the Widget on your Homescreen and that should turn it back to 3G :D

Carl
  5. ashida

ashida New Member

hi I'm new here can you help me I'm having problem with my android I can access internet
    how to set up my 3g