• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'm jealous :/. And that kids is why GSM is better than CDMA2000!

Only if the carrier using it has decent coverage! T-Mobile could really clean house if they offered a wider 3G network, but I prefer with having 1-2.4mbps consistently with VZW everywhere I go then having 7.2mbps while I'm in a city then bump way down to 160kbps (EDGE) or god forbid GPRS when your outside the city. LTE should change most of this if VZW does it right.

Upvote 0
Only if the carrier using it has decent coverage! T-Mobile could really clean house if they offered a wider 3G network, but I prefer with having 1-2.4mbps consistently with VZW everywhere I go then having 7.2mbps while I'm in a city then bump way down to 160kbps (EDGE) or god forbid GPRS when your outside the city. LTE should change most of this if VZW does it right.

I guess. If carriers just started out with UMTS in 2002 I can say I would be on at&t right now. And agreed on T-Mobile I wish like I've said before that they got in on the spectrum war before at&t/cingular whored it all.

Upvote 0
Found nice speed in Mississauga today, wish that is what I could get at my house. I get about 1/2 that in my area but still decent for a phone.

595247.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones